Nutritional InformationServing Size: 143g
|Calories||Total Fat||Sat Fat||Trans Fat||Cholest||Sodium||Protein|
- Preheat conventional oven to 350° F.
- Clean the mushroom, then remove the stem with a knife and the gills by scraping with a spoon.
- Spritz the mushroom with olive oil spray and bake on a pan, open side up, for about 10-14 minutes or until desired softness.
- Remove from the oven and turn the oven to broil. Use a paper towel to dry the mushroom cavity.
- Place the spaghetti sauce into the mushroom cavity. Top with cheese and ham and finish with a sprinkle of oregano.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is browned.