Nutritional InformationServing Size: 611.9g
|Calories||Total Fat||Sat Fat||Trans Fat||Cholest||Sodium||Protein|
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise. Cut each half into equal pieces.
- Place squash into a steamer basket in a Dutch oven with water and cook on high to steam until tender (approximately 15 to 20 minutes).
- Using a fork, remove the squash strands from the shell; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, basil, parsley and squash; toss lightly to coat.
- Add the peas, tomatoes and turkey. Lightly sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese on top.