Nutritional InformationServing Size: 237g
|Calories||Total Fat||Sat Fat||Trans Fat||Cholest||Sodium||Protein|
- Thoroughly wash your Quinoa and cook according to package (1 cup Quinoa to 2 cups of water, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook 10 minutes).
- Wash and strip the kale leaf from its stem. Finely chop the stem and coarsely chop the onion and kale leaf. Combine together and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet or wok on medium-high, then add onions & kale stems. Cook about 3-5 minutes and set aside.
- Peel and cut sweet potato in thick slices and then cut in half length wise. Add scallions, sweet potato and water to onion and kale stem mixture.
- Add soy sauce and jalapeno pepper sauce and stir thoroughly. Cover and cook about 5-7 minutes.
- Add chopped kale leaf and chicken; cook another 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked warm Quinoa, mix together, sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional), and serve.