Page 23 - Demo
P. 23

ITALIAN & OTHER DELICACIES  NUTRITION FACTSCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein16014305609gmgmggCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein170143056010gmgmggCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein504.5102302gmgmggCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein805255508gmgmggCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein13011254306gmgmggNutrition Facts  Serv size: 2 oz (56g), Servings: Varied, Amount Per Serving:Calories 160, Fat cal 120, Total fat 14g (21% DV), Sat fat 5g (25% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 3g, Polyunsat fat 1g, Cholest 30mg (11% DV), Sodium 560mg (23% DV), Total carb 0g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 9g (18% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Nutrition Facts  Serv size: 2 oz (56g), Servings: Varied, Amount Per Serving:Calories 170, Fat cal 120, Total fat 14g (21% DV), Sat fat 5g (25% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 3g, Polyunsat fat 1g, Cholest 30mg (11% DV), Sodium 560mg (23% DV), Total carb 2g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 10g (20% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Nutrition Facts  Serv size: 0.5 oz (14g), Servings:  Varied, Amount Per Serving:Calories 50, Fat cal 40, Total fat 4.5g (7% DV), Sat fat 2g (11% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 2g, Polyunsat fat 1g, Cholest 10mg (4% DV), Sodium 230mg (9% DV), Total carb 0g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 2g (4% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Nutrition Facts  Serv size: about 1 oz (30g), Servings: Varied, Amount Per Serving: Calories 80, Fat cal 45, Total fat 5g (7% DV), Sat fat 1.5g (8% DV), Cholest 25mg (8% DV), Sodium 550mg (23% DV), Total carb 0g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 8g (16% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Nutrition Facts Serv size: 1 oz (28g), Servings:  Varied, Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Fat cal 100, Total fat 11g (17% DV), Sat fat 4.5g (22% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 5g, Polyunsat fat 1.5g, Cholest 25mg (9% DV), Sodium 430mg (18% DV), Total carb 1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 6g (12% DV), Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.MORTADELLAMORTADELLA WITH PISTACHIO NUTSPANCETTAPROSCIUTTO DI PARMASANDWICH STYLE PEPPERONIITALIAN & OTHERDELICACIES


































































































   21   22   23   24   25