Page 24 - Demo
P. 24

ITALIAN & OTHER DELICACIES  NUTRITION FACTSCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein12010255206gmgmggCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein190155087012gmgmggCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein1109304306gmgmggNutrition Facts  Serv size: 1 oz (28g), Servings:  Varied, Amount Per Serving:Calories 120, Fat cal 90, Total fat 10g (16% DV), Sat fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans fat 0g, Cholest 25mg (9% DV), Sodium 520mg (21% DV), Total carb <1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 6g (12% DV), Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Nutrition Facts  Serv size: 2 oz (56g), Servings:  Varied, Amount Per Serving:  Calories 190, Fat cal 130, Total fat 15g (23% DV), Sat fat 5g (24% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 6g, Polyunsat fat 2g, Cholest 50mg (17% DV), Sodium 870mg (36% DV), Potassium 220mg (6% DV), Total carb 1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 12g (24% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Nutrition Facts  Serv size: 1 oz (28g), Servings: Varied, Amount Per Serving:Calories 110, Fat cal 80, Total fat 9g (14% DV), Sat fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 4g, Polyunsat fat 1g, Cholest 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 430mg (18% DV), Potassium 100mg (3% DV), Total carb 1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 6g (12% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.CHORIZO SPANISH STYLE DRY CURED SAUSAGEGENOA SALAMIHARD SALAMICaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein603155509gmgmggCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein907204907gmgmggNutrition Facts Serv size: 1 oz (28g), Servings: Varied, Amount Per Serving: Calories 60, Fat cal 25, Total fat 3g (4% DV), Sat fat 0.5g (3% DV), Cholest 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 550mg (23% DV), Total carb 0g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 9g (17% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Nutrition Facts Serv size: 1 oz (28g), Servings:  Varied, Amount Per Serving:Calories 90, Fat cal 60, Total fat 7g (11% DV), Sat fat 3g (15% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 3.5g, Polyunsat fat 0g, Cholest 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 490mg (20% DV), Total carb 1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 7g (14% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.SERRANO HAMSOPRESSATA GRANDE (HOT & SWEET)ITALIAN & OTHERDELICACIES


































































































   22   23   24   25   26