Page 9 - Demo
P. 9

BOLOGNA, WURSTS & LOAVES  NUTRITION FACTSBOLOGNA,WURSTS & LOAVESCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein17015854708gmgmggCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein12010206306gmgmggCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein15013305006gmgmggCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein12093547010gmgmggCaloriesTotal fatCholestSodiumProtein13011405908gmgmggNutrition Facts  Serv size: 2 oz (56g), Servings:  Varied, Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Fat cal 130, Total fat 15g (22% DV), Sat fat 6g (28% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 7g, Polyunsat fat 1.5g, Cholest 85mg (28% DV), Sodium 470mg (20% DV), Potassium 85mg (2% DV), Total carb 1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 8g (16% DV), Vitamin A (220% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (25% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Nutrition Facts  Serv size: 2 oz (56g), Servings:  Varied, Amount Per Serving:Calories 120, Fat cal 90, Total fat 10g (15% DV), Sat fat 3.5g (17% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 4.5g, Polyunsat fat 1g, Cholest 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 630mg (26% DV), Potassium 110mg (3% DV), Total carb <1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars <1g, Protein 6g (13% DV), Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Nutrition Facts  Serv size: 2 oz (56g), Servings: Varied, Amount Per Serving:Calories 150, Fat cal 110, Total fat 13g (19% DV), Sat fat 7g (35% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 4.5g, Polyunsat fat 0g, Cholest 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 500mg (21% DV), Total carb 2g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 6g (13% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Nutrition Facts  Serv size: 2 oz (56g), Servings:  Varied, Amount Per Serving:  Calories 120, Fat cal 80, Total fat 9g (13% DV), Sat fat 3.5g (17% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 4.5g, Polyunsat fat 0g, Cholest 35mg (11% DV), Sodium 470mg (19% DV), Potassium 140mg (4% DV), Total carb 0g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 10g (20% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Nutrition Facts  Serv size: 2 oz (56g), Servings: Varied, Amount Per Serving:Calories 130, Fat cal 100, Total fat 11g (16% DV), Sat fat 5g (24% DV), Trans fat 0g, Monounsat fat 5g, Polyunsat fat 0g, Cholest 40mg (13% DV), Sodium 590mg (25% DV), Potassium 135mg (4% DV), Total carb 0g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 8g (16% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.STRASSBURGER BRAND LIVERWURSTOLIVE LOAFPICKLE & PEPPER LOAFBEEF SALAMICOOKED SALAMI


































































































   7   8   9   10   11