Crispy Fried Pickle Chips
Great for prime time on game days, Boar’s Head Pickle Chips are fried to perfection for a crowd-pleasing snack.
- Mix together garlic powder, buttermilk, and the jalapeño pepper sauce.
- Add the drained pickles and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees, using either a deep fryer or a fry thermometer and a large dutch oven.
- Whisk together the flour, cornmeal, salt and pepper.
- Add marinated pickles to the flour mixture and toss to coat.
- Shake off extra flour.
- In batches, carefully add the pickles to the oil.
- Fry until golden brown, about 4-6 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and sprinkle with salt while hot.
- Serve with ranch dressing.