Boar’s Head Brand® Shares Holiday Entertaining Tips for Busy Hosts
‘Tis the season for celebrating and
feasting. To make festivities more enjoyable, Boar’s Head Brand®,
one of the nation’s leading providers of premium delicatessen products, shares
tips for time-strapped holiday hosts so they can spend less time in the kitchen
and more time celebrating with friends and family. “Boar’s Head Brand is honored to be a
trusted part of holiday celebrations for decades,” said RuthAnn LaMore, director
of communications for Boar’s Head Brand. “To help make entertaining effortless,
we are providing meal planning tips from the kitchens of Boar’s Head Brand that
make for a delicious meal without the stress.”
Holiday Gatherings Made Easy
A few tips for alleviating holiday
- Exquisite Entrée in under an Hour – Plan to prepare a crowd-pleasing main course that is ready in less than one hour. Boar’s Head Brand Sweet Slice® Boneless Smoked Ham, paired with Boar's Head Brand Brown Sugar & Spice Glaze, offers a savory and sweet holiday favorite that’s simple to prepare.
- BYOS (Bring your own side) – Invite guests to bring a family-favorite side dish. It is a great way to share and swap traditions. Also, it helps with clean up when guests take home their own platters.
- Gluten Free = Worry Free – Inquiring about guests’ dietary restrictions in advance makes it easier to plan your menu. All Boar’s Head Brand deli meats, cheeses and condiments are gluten free so there are plenty of options! A terrific light and gluten-free side dish is Boar’s Head Brand Goat Cheese and Fuji Apple Salad.
- Tablescape Need Not Wait – Lay out place settings the night before to save time for day-of cooking. Get kids involved in helping set the table and creating place cards for guests.
- A True Family Affair – Everyone will end up in the kitchen anyway–make cooking a group activity! Take up offers of help and split up day-of prep between willing family and friends. Form an assembly line for minimal clean up or pre-assign tasks to be done at guests’ own homes.
Boar’s Head Brand is available at select supermarkets, gourmet stores and fine delicatessens nationwide. For more information about Boar’s Head Brand, holiday entertaining tips and recipes, please visit boarshead.com/holiday or like us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/boarshead.
About Boar’s Head Brand
Founded in 1905, Boar’s Head Brand has
upheld a commitment to unwavering standards for quality for over a century,
refusing to take shortcuts that compromise the integrity of its products for
the sake of convenience or economy. What started with just a few products has
grown to over 500, ranging from premium delicatessen meats, cheeses and
condiments to an array of Italian and Old World Delicacies and foodservice
items. All Boar's Head Brand meats, cheeses and condiments contain no fillers,
by-products, artificial colors or flavors, gluten or trans fat. For more
information, visit www.boarshead.com or www.facebook.com/boarshead.
Boar’s Head Brand®
Tel: (941) 955-0994
FleishmanHillard on behalf of Boar’s Head
Tel: (212) 453-2384