Serving Size: 362g
- In a heavy, medium sized saucepan, heat oil on medium. Add yellow onion, celery and carrots. Cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are soft (about 4-5 minutes).
- Add Quinoa and pepper and continue cooking, stirring vigorously, until the grain is coated in the oil and smells toasted (about 1 minute).
- Add the chicken stock, bring to a boil, reduce to simmer and cover. Cook until most of the liquid is absorbed (about 20 minutes).
- Turn off heat. Add raisins & EverRoast Chicken, cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Place in a serving dish and top with green onion.