- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, corn syrup and salt. Bring to a rapid simmer over medium-high heat and cook until deep golden, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the butter, baking soda and pistachios.
- Continue to stir until the mixture is no longer bubbling and the caramel is smooth, about 1 minute.
- When sugar dissolves and color turns to a medium amber, remove from heat.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and spread with rubber spatula that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Let cool until firm, about 15 minutes, then crush into pieces.
- In large bowl, combine the arugula, blueberries, cheddar, and vinaigrette dressing.
- Mix the salad and divide among four dishes.
- Sprinkle mixture with pistachio brittle.
- Plate with Boar's Head Sweet Slice® Boneless Smoked Ham.