Nutritional InformationServing Size: 320g
|Calories||Total Fat||Sat Fat||Trans Fat||Cholest||Sodium||Protein|
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan.
- Bring herbs, shallots, garlic and vinegar, to a boil.
- Add chickpeas and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
- Cook 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining lemon juice, turkey and spinach.
- Rim individual salad plates with apples and evenly divide the salad into the center of each plate.
- Sprinkle with flax seed, spritz with more lemon if desired and serve warm.