- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix sugar and water in small stainless steel frying pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Do not stir.
- When sugar dissolves and color turns to a medium amber, remove from heat.
- Mix in pistachios and baking soda.
- Let harden, then crush into pieces.
- In large bowl, combine the arugula, blueberries, cheddar, crushed pistachio brittle and vinaigrette dressing.
- Mix the salad and divide among four dishes.
- Plate with Boar's Head Sweet Slice® Boneless Smoked Ham.