Nutritional InformationServing Size: 552g
|Calories||Total Fat||Sat Fat||Trans Fat||Cholest||Sodium||Protein|
- Add the olive oil to a large soup pot and heat over medium-high heat until the oil is hot.
- Add the cabbage, onion, celery and potatoes; saute for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the carrots, dried oregano, chicken broth and tomatoes. Cook 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Use your fingers to pull the EverRoast into shreds; add to the soup.
- Serve in individual bowls garnished with an oregano stem.