Cinnamon Pie Crust Chips with Apple Pie Dessert Hummus
These dippable chips are made using ready-bake pie crust and a dash of cinnamon & sugar to perfectly complement our flavorful Apple Pie Dessert Hummus.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut pie crusts into desired shapes. Place on prepared baking sheet then brush evenly with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake until crisp and golden, about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then serve with Apple Pie Dessert Hummus.