Turkey BLT Cones
Turn a basic BLT into a tasty treat that kids and adults alike will love. Crispy tortilla cones are filled with the Naturally Smoked Bacon, Maple Honey Turkey, ripe tomatoes, and lettuce, for a dish that is sure to liven up a weekday lunch or wow guests at your backyard barbecue.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- Roll each tortilla half into a cone and secure with a toothpick. Place the cones onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the tortilla cones for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the tortillas are in the oven, combine avocado, radish, tomatoes, turkey and mayonnaise in a large mixing bowl—being sure to evenly coat each ingredient with the mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the tortillas from the oven and allow them to cool briefly.
- Fill each tortilla cone with a lettuce leaf, slice of bacon, and a scoop of the mixture in the bowl, then serve.