Baked Cheese Crackers
Transform your favorite Boar's Head cheese into a crunchy, bite-sized snack. These crispy, cheesy crackers are delicious, simple to make, and totally customizable—the perfect recipe to get the kids cooking and experimenting in the kitchen.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine butter, cream cheese, and shredded cheese in a medium bowl. Mix until well-combined.
- Gradually add the flour and salt to the mixture, mixing well.
- Roll the dough into ¾-inch balls, then place them, evenly spaced apart, on a baking sheet. Use a fork to flatten the dough balls until they reach about ¼-inch thickness.
- Use the fork to poke each cracker a few times, then sprinkle with salt.
- Place the sheet in the oven and bake for 12 to 17 minutes, or until the crackers are lightly browned at the edges.
- Remove the crackers from the oven and place on a cooling rack. Once crackers are cooled, enjoy!