Sheet Pan Framed Eggs
Strive for egg-cellence this morning with fresh eggs framed in crisp sourdough and topped with our Naturally Smoked Bacon. A breakfast for the ages and loved by all of them too.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- On another baking sheet, place bacon in a single layer and cook partially, about 10 minutes.
- Butter both sides of each slice of bread. Then, using a glass or a cookie cutter, cut a 2-inch circle from the center of each slice. Line the bread and each circle cutout on the prepared baking sheet.
- Cross 2 pieces of bacon over each bread hole, then carefully crack an egg over each.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until the bread has toasted and eggs have cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash your avocado in a small mixing bowl.
- Once the framed eggs have been removed from the oven, garnish with avocado, chives and red pepper flakes.