- Remove biscuit dough from the container and preheat oven according to package directions. Place the biscuits on a prepared baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat one egg and stir in garlic powder, a sprinkle of salt and pepper and dried parsley.
- Brush the egg wash mixture across the tops of each biscuit, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake the biscuits according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the pork sausage patties according to package directions.
- Once the biscuits are done, slice in half crosswise.
- Evenly layer the sausage patty, cheese and scrambled eggs on the bottom slice of each biscuit.
- Replace the biscuit tops and serve.
Breville® Sear & Press Grill
& a $100 prepaid gift card
This gift has been awarded.