- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil; cook the pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place pasta, thawed broccoli, and ham in an oven safe baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat and add salt, nutmeg and flour stirring constantly until well blended.
- Add milk and continue stirring. Once sauce thickens, add grated cheese and stir until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
- Pour cheese sauce over ham, broccoli and pasta, coating well.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
Staub Cast Iron 15" x 10" Roasting Pan
This gift has been awarded.