- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread, butter side down onto a medium sauté pan.
- Spread the mustard over the bread.
- Place half the cheese evenly over the slice of bread.
- Evenly spread the stuffing over the cheese.
- Top with the two slices of bacon.
- Evenly layer the turkey on top of the bacon.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the turkey.
- Layer the remaining cheese on top of the cranberry.
- Place the remaining slice of bread on top.
- Place the pan over medium heat and cook for approximately 4 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Carefully flip the sandwich over and repeat the cooking process until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted.
Nambe Serving Tray
& a $100 Boar's Head gift card
This gift has been awarded.