- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Slice twelve 1/2-inch slices of bread from the baguette. Place on a baking sheet, and brush generously with the olive oil. Sprinkle a little salt on each slice. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until crisp and slightly golden. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Spread some goat cheese on each crostini. Spread about a tablespoon of marmalade or honey on top of the goat cheese.
- Fold the half slices of prosciutto and place on top of each crostini.
- Lay a fresh arugula leaf on top of each crostini. Serve!
Annieglass Edgey Round Party Platter
& a $100 Boar's Head gift card
This gift has been awarded.