- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Place half of the graham crackers on a cookie sheet.
- Spread 1 tbsp of Dark Chocolate Hummus on each graham cracker.
- Place a marshmallow on top of each graham cracker.
- Top with an additional tbsp of Dark Chocolate Hummus.
- Bake until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the remaining graham crackers, pressing down slightly to make a sandwich.
- Enjoy immediately while still warm.
Nambé Silver Tray
& a $100 Boar's Head gift card
This gift has been awarded.