- For the crepes, add milk, egg, flour, oil and 1/2 tsp. salt to a blender. Blend for about one minute, or until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Melt 1 tbsp. butter in a crepe pan over medium heat, coating the pan evenly.
- Lift the pan at a slight angle and add 2 Tsp. of the batter into the center, tilting to spread patter to the edges of the pan.
- Return the pan to the stove and cook until the crepe is golden brown underneath, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Flip the crepe using a spatula and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and cover.
- Repeat with remaining batter to make 8 crepes.
- Lay a crepe flat on a clean surface and top with 2 oz. of ham and 1 oz. of cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the crepe into quarters.
- Repeat with the remaining crepes.
- Lightly brush the crepe pan with butter. Cook the crepes over medium heat for 1 to minutes per side, or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Serve immediately.
Staub Cast Iron 11" Crepe Pan
& a $100 Boar's Head gift card
This gift has been awarded.