- Slice the brie into 12 ¼-inch thick slices.
- Quarter the figs and evenly slice the pears into 12 wedges and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat, then add the figs and pear, flipping until caramelized, about 3 minutes per side.
- Fold a piece of prosciutto and thread it onto the cocktail pick, followed by the brie, fig and pear. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with thyme.
Williams Sonoma® Black Wood Cheese Board
& a $100 prepaid gift card
This gift has been awarded.