- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring in between until melted completely.
- Dip the edges of the cannoli shells in the melted chocolate, then sprinkle pistachio on top. Let the shells dry completely before filling, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon the dark chocolate hummus into a pastry bag fitted with a stylish tip. Evenly pipe filling into each cannoli shell.
- If desired, place a candied orange peel on the filling of each end of cannoli.
- Before serving, sprinkle cannoli with powdered sugar for an added touch.