December 10 th
Roast Beef & Goat Cheese Focaccia Bites
Creamy Chévre Goat Cheese spread over flavorful focaccia bread provides the perfect foundation for slow-roasted, tender London Broil Roast Beef and caramelized onions.View All Days
No Purchase Necessary
- Heat the oil on a large skillet over medium heat until simmering. Add the onions and sauté until golden and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, cover to keep warm and set aside.
- Slice the focaccia into 2-inch squares, until you have 24 pieces, then place on a large serving platter.
- Whip the goat cheese and butter together in a small mixing bowl.
- Thinly spread the goat cheese mixture evenly across the focaccia slices, then layer slices of roast beef on top.
- Top with the caramelized onions, and garnish with thyme before serving.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Le Creuset® Deep Square Baker
& a $100 prepaid gift card
This gift has been awarded.