- Halving the original recipe, prepare the herb-marinated mozzarella according to recipe directions. Set aside.
- Allow remaining cheeses to sit out before serving so they are at room temperature for optimal flavor.
- Select a food-safe platter or wood serving board that is flat and large enough to hold the cheeses, meats and accompaniments.
- Pour the fig preserves, olives and herb-marinated mozzarella into small serving bowls or vessels and place on or around the board.
- Slice the sopressata and peppered salame into ¼-inch thick, round slices and place among the board.
- Arrange the remaining meats and cheeses on the board, cutting some pieces of cheese into small pieces for picking.
- Finish the board by filling any open spaces with assorted crackers and crostini, artichokes, figs, almonds, pomegranates, and candied cranberries.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs and serve.