- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll 1 sheet puff pastry on a lightly floured work surface and cut into 24 small squares. Place the squares in the muffin tin to create your pastry cups.
- Cut brie into 24 small pieces.
- Spoon ½ teaspoon raspberry preserves into each cup; top evenly with brie pieces and pecans.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt; serve immediately.
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Pro Nonstick Ultimate Bake Set
& a $100 prepaid gift card
This gift has been awarded.