- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rinse brussels sprouts and cut in half.
- Arrange brussels sprouts on 2 baking sheets.
- Toss with olive oil.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, until brown.
- In a sauce pan, combine the balsamic vinegar and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Reduce the balsamic mixture until very thick.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the brussels sprouts.
- Sprinkle with bacon and dried cranberries.
Staub Cast Iron 13" Double Handle Fry Pan
& a $100 Boar's Head gift card
This gift has been awarded.