December 11 th
Prosciutto, French Brie & Seasonal Fruit Skewers
Soft, creamy French Brie is threaded alongside caramelized figs, pears and buttery Prosciutto di Parma to create an elegant, sweet and savory appetizer.View All Days
No Purchase Necessary
- Slice the brie into 12 ¼-inch thick slices.
- Quarter the figs and evenly slice the pears into 12 wedges and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat, then add the figs and pear, flipping until caramelized, about 3 minutes per side.
- Fold a piece of prosciutto and thread it onto the cocktail pick, followed by the brie, fig and pear. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with thyme.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Two (2) Williams Sonoma® Marble Cheese Boards
& a $100 prepaid gift card
This gift has been awarded.