- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F).
- Remove ham from packaging and lightly score in diamond pattern with a sharp knife.
- Place ham in a shallow roasting pan and add 1 cup of water. Coat ham with glaze.
- Tent ham with aluminum foil, sealing edges tightly to pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees (F) for 15-20 minutes per pound.
- Remove ham from oven before it finishes baking and remove foil. Apply additional glaze if needed.
- Raise oven temp to 425 degrees (F) and bake uncovered for remaining 15 minutes.
- Carve, serve and enjoy!
Mauviel® Copper Try-Ply Roasting Pan and Ruffoni® 6-Piece Olivewood Set with Crock
& a $100 prepaid gift card
This gift has been awarded.