- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay the puff pastry flat on a parchment-lined baking sheet, then divide into 3-inch squares and separate.
- Slice the brie into ¼”-thick slices and place 1-2 pieces in the center of each pastry square.
- Evenly sprinkle brown sugar, dried cranberries and chopped pecans overtop of the brie. Fold the corners of each pastry, just slightly over the brie.
- Brush each pastry square with the beaten egg and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the brie is melted and the pastries are golden brown.
- Before serving, top with fresh thyme.