Dark Chocolate Hummus Truffles
For a dessert that's sure to impress at holiday parties, look no further than these decadent truffles. Made with rich Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus and a variety of festive toppings, these melt-in-your-mouth treats will fit in with any holiday spread.
- In a small saucepan, combine the heavy cream and butter and bring to a simmer.
- In a medium, heat-proof bowl, empty the Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus, cocoa powder, and chopped dark chocolate bits. Add the hot cream and butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add in the vanilla extract and stir until chocolate has fully melted.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Use a spoon to scoop portions of the mixture and roll into 1 tablespoon-sized balls.
- Roll each ball in a topping of your choice (sprinkles, crushed candy canes, cocoa powder, crushed nuts, etc.).