Dark Chocolate Hummus, Strawberry & French Brie Grilled Cheese
The unexpected flavors of caramelized strawberries and rich Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus melt into creamy French Brie for a sweet grilled cheese that's made to be savored.
- Preheat broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, toss the strawberries with honey and spread evenly on the lined baking sheet. Broil until caramelized, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Butter one side of each slice of bread, then place one slice, buttered side down, on the skillet.
- Spread the dark chocolate hummus on the bread, then layer with half of the cheese, all of the roasted strawberries, then the rest of the cheese.
- Place the second slice of bread on top, buttered side up, and cook for 3-4 minutes until the bottom slice is golden brown and the cheese begins to melt.
- Flip the sandwich and cook on the other side until golden and the cheese is fully melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Slice in half and serve.