Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus Pancakes
Eat chocolate for breakfast...Chocolate pancakes, that is. Stacked with our Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus between every decadent layer, these rich, fluffy pancakes will make any morning a sweet celebration.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cocoa powder. Add eggs, milk, vanilla extract and oil, stirring until just combined.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt half of the butter to coat the skillet. Pour ¼ cup of batter on the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the batter starts to bubble, then flip. Cook on the other side for another 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter to coat the skillet as needed.
- Stack the pancakes one by one, filling dark chocolate hummus between every layer.
- Top with dark chocolate hummus and mixed berries and serve.