Skillet Breakfast Hash
Enjoy an adobo-inspired breakfast with a sizzling combination of diced sweet potato, bell peppers, smoked turkey and fresh, over-easy eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the sweet potatoes and stir to coat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes start to brown and soften slightly, about 7-8 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and cook until soft, then stir in the turkey cubes.
- In separate sections in the skillet, crack the eggs on top of the turkey, potatoes and peppers. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10 minutes until eggs are cooked over easy.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with green onions and red pepper flakes.