Sheet Pan Maple Honey Turkey Melts
The perfect meal minus the mess. Chow down on rich, satisfying Maple Honey Turkey melts – filled with cheese and toasted to perfection for the whole family's enjoyment.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly distribute honey mustard on half of the bread slices.
- Top half of the bread slices with swiss cheese and the other half with gruyere cheese and turkey.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until the bread is toasted and the cheeses are melted and bubbling.
- Remove from heat and top the swiss cheese side with lettuce and two pieces of bacon.
- Crown the sandwich with the gruyere cheese and turkey side. Slice diagonally and serve.