- In a small saucepan, combine the heavy cream and butter and bring to a simmer.
- In a medium, heat-proof bowl, empty the Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus, cocoa powder, and chopped dark chocolate bits. Add the hot cream and butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add in the vanilla extract and stir until chocolate has fully melted.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Use a spoon to scoop portions of the mixture and roll into 1 tablespoon-sized balls.
- Roll each ball in a topping of your choice (sprinkles, crushed candy canes, cocoa powder, crushed nuts, etc.).
Smeg® Hand Mixer
& a $100 prepaid gift card
This gift has been awarded.