Spiced Ovengold Turkey Fajitas
A few savory vegetables and a little seasoning turns Boar's Head Ovengold Turkey into a spicy night south-of-the-border.
- Cut the Ovengold Turkey into strips. (Tip: ask the Deli to slice the Ovengold Turkey 1/4" thick or "dinner cut".)
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and peppers, then sauté for 3 minutes.
- Mix in the Turkey and seasoning.
- Add Cheese and cook until the Turkey is warmed through and Cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas and spoon on the turkey mixture.
- Squeeze lime wedges on top for flavor, if desired.
- Roll up and enjoy.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, grated cheese, guacamole, or lime wedges if desired.