Turkey Dinner Crostini
The best of Thanksgiving dinner, in one bite-sized snack. Layered with savory Carve and Serve Turkey and tangy cranberry sauce, these crispy crostini bring festive vibes to any holiday party in just 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the baguette diagonally into about 20 ½-inch slices. Brush each side with olive oil then place on the lined baking sheet.
- Transfer to oven for 10 minutes until crisp and golden. Allow to cool.
- Evenly spread goat cheese on each crostini and layer with slices of turkey. Top with a dollop of cranberry sauce.
- Arrange on a platter and serve!