These individually-sized appetizers will take your next gathering up a notch. All the elegance of charcuterie comes together in a handheld cone featuring creamy Picante Provolone, buttery Prosciutto di Parma, soft Chévre Goat Cheese and a medley of tasty bites.
- Evenly distribute a small layer of mixed nuts at the bottom of each cone.
- Top with even amounts of provolone and gruyere wedges.
- Wrap one slice of prosciutto, each, around 6 of the grissini breadsticks, then place one wrapped breadstick in each cone.
- Thread one olive on each cocktail pick, followed by folded salami and sopressata, repeat to create five more skewers and place one in each cone.
- On another cocktail pick, alternate pieces of dried apricot and goat cheese slices, starting and ending with the apricot to keep in place. Repeat and place one in each cone.
- Place remaining grissini sticks in each cone and dress with fresh thyme stems.