Blazing Buffalo Style Chicken Dip
A creamy, cheesy dip that boasts the kick of spicy buffalo, enjoy this game-day great any day of the week.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and coat a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce, stirring until the cream cheese has melted to a thick consistency.
- Remove from heat and fold in the shredded chicken and cheese until combined. Transfer the mixture into the greased baking dish and garnish with green onions.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and starts to bubble.
- Switch the oven to broil, until the cheese is still soft, but golden brown.
- Serve the tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.