Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
Spice up your snack game with our fresh jalapeño poppers. With a cream-cheese combination of Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar and Bold 3 Pepper Colby Jack to cool down the kick, plus our irrestible Naturally Smoked Bacon, this appetizer is a surefire way to satisfy.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, colby jack, cilantro, chives, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper.
- Stuff the pepper halves with the cream cheese mixture then wrap with a slice of bacon, holding in place with a toothpick.
- Place the wrapped jalapeños on the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, until bacon is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Switch the oven to broil for 1-2 minutes to give the bacon an extra crisp.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.