Gourmet Charcuterie Board
Delight guests at your next gathering with a gourmet spread featuring a variety of Boar’s Head charcuterie and cheeses. It’s a tasty array of simple-yet-sophisticated flavors that are guaranteed to please.
- Select a food-safe platter or wood serving board that is flat and large enough to hold the cheeses, meats and additional items. Allow cheese to sit out before serving so they are at room temperature for optimal flavor.
- Place mixed olives, Marcona Almonds and honey in small serving bowls or vessels, and place on or around the board.
- Slice the Manchego Cheese and Asiago Cheese into triangular shapes or smaller pieces.
- Slice the Peppered Salame and Bianco D’Oro into ¼ in. thick round slices.
- Arrange the meats, cheeses and French bread on the board.
- Slice two ¼ in. thick round slices of the Chèvre and place on the board, leaving the remainder for individual spreading.
- Finish the board by filling in the spaces with the grapes, figs and sprigs of rosemary, and serve.