Robust Italian Chicken Sausage Croissant Melt
Our cheesy, fluffy, and flavorful croissant melts are sure to please. Better yet, you can make them in under 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add peppers and onions to the pan and sauté until tender.
- While peppers and onions are cooking, slice Chicken Sausage lengthwise then slice each length in half.
- On a clean flat surface, separate the croissants into triangles.
- Place sausage near the widest end of triangle and top with a few slices of peppers and onions.
- Finish with a half slice of Boar’s Head Picante Provolone cheese.
- Starting from the widest side of the croissant, fold the end over the mixture and then roll the croissant dough securing the end on under the bottom.
- Place on a non-stick baking pan for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.