Three Cheese Pizza
Serve slices of pizza perfection made with Boar’s Head Fontina, Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheeses.
- Preheat oven to 500º F. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil onto a rimmed baking sheet pan or a pizza pan, enough for a 14-inch pizza.
- Dust your work surface with plain flour and roll out the pizza dough to desired size and shape.
- Place dough onto pan and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Using a rubber spatula or the back of a spoon, spread the tomato sauce over the pizza dough base, leaving an edge for the crust.
- Top the dough with Mozzarella Cheese sliced rounds, grated Fontina Cheese and grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Place the pizza into the preheated oven and bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until the pizza crust is golden and the Cheeses are melted and slightly bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, sprinkle with fresh parsley, slice and serve. Chili flakes are optional, as desired.