Pulled EverRoast Chicken & Vegetable Soup
Join delectable vegetables and our tender EverRoast Chicken for a fresh, savory soup your whole family will love.
- Add the olive oil to a large soup pot and heat over medium-high heat until the oil is hot.
- Add the cabbage, onion, celery and potatoes; saute for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the carrots, dried oregano, chicken broth and tomatoes. Cook 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Shred the chicken and add to the soup. Stir to mix all ingredients.
- Serve in individual bowls garnished with an oregano stem.