Candied Bacon with Ham Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay slices of bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the bacon starts to crisp.
- Drain the excess fat from bacon and place a new sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet.
- Place the bacon back on the baking sheet. Using a brush, lightly coat each piece of bacon with Ham Glaze.
- Flip the bacon and repeat on the second side. For best results, microwave Ham Glaze for 10 seconds before brushing onto the bacon.
- Bake for an additional 2-3 minutes until the glaze is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.