Whether you're on the go or savoring the moment, enjoy an effortless breakfast the family will roll right out of bed for. Our breakfast rolls perfectly combine melty cheddar cheese, savory sausage and scrambled eggs in a flaky croissant dough.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Slice sausage patties in half. Set aside.
- On a clean, flat surface, separate the croissants into triangles.
- Place sausage near the widest end of the triangle, followed by a spoonful of scrambled eggs. Top with a half slice of cheese.
- Starting from the widest end of the croissant, fold the end over the ingredients and continue to roll the croissant dough, securing the small end under the bottom.
- Place on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.