FireSmith Flame Grilled Chicken & Muenster BBQ Sliders
The expertly seasoned flavor of FireSmith Flame Grilled Chicken Breast paired with a sweet and smoky BBQ sauce in a sizzling slider makes for a perfect weeknight dinner or weekend entertaining dish.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet with oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, mushrooms, spinach and garlic. Cook for about two minutes or until soft.
- Without separating rolls, cut them in half horizontally and place the bottom half in the baking dish.
- Drizzle half the BBQ sauce across the buns and then add slices of Muenster cheese to cover.
- Next, add the warmed vegetables and top with sliced chicken and remaining BBQ sauce.
- Add top layer of buns and finish with a brushing of melted butter.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!