FireSmith Flame Grilled Chicken & Sizzling Veggie Panini
Filled with hearty veggies, melty Cream Havarti Cheese, and perfectly charred FireSmith Flame Grilled Chicken Breast, this sizzling sandwich will light up any weeknight dinner.
- Preheat an electric panini maker.
- Lay one slice of bread flat on a clean work surface.
- Spread half the mayonnaise on the inside slice of the bread and place half the cheese on top. Layer the remaining ingredients on top, followed by the rest of the cheese.
- Spread the rest of the mayonnaise on the second slice of bread, then place on top of the sandwich, mayonnaise side down.
- Brush the top and bottom of the sandwich with olive oil and place in the pre-heated panini maker.
- Cook until the bread is crispy and cheese is melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove sandwich from the skillet, serve and enjoy!