Boar's Head Pan Pizza
A simple dish to satisfy your pizza craving, this pan style pizza is elevated with premium ingredients like Boar's Head Mozzarella Cheese and Pepperoni.
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position and preheat oven to 550°F.
- Press dough into an 8.5 x 11 metal baking dish, pushing down on dough with your fingertips to remove air bubbles.
- Spread sauce over the dough base.
- Lay half of the pepperoni slices over the sauce.
- Top pepperoni with shredded mozzarella.
- Layer with remaining pepperoni.
- Bake until edges are golden and bubbly and cheese is starting to lightly brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Run a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen the pizza. Slide it onto a cutting board.
- Slice and serve.