Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus Brioche French Toast
Indulge your morning company with the rich flavor of our Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus, layered between decadent slices of brioche French toast.
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Whisk milk, eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, nutmeg and salt together in a bowl.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture (at least 1 minute per side) to coat.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Place the battered bread in the skillet and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the French toast to a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven until crisp and puffy, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the French toast from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Lay 4 of the slices of French toast on a clean work surface.
- On each slice, evenly spread 4 ounces of hummus.
- Top with the remaining slice of French toast, garnish with the fresh berries and serve.