Fresh Medjool dates filled with creamy Chèvre Goat Cheese then wrapped in our top-quality Naturally Smoked Bacon bring the perfect combination of sweet, smoky, savory and satisfying.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice one side of each date lengthwise to create an opening. Remove the pit, then stuff each date with a small amount of goat cheese.
- Wrap each date with bacon, hold in place with a toothpick and place seam-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven. Drizzle the glaze over the dates and sprinkle with rosemary, then return to the oven for 10 more minutes, until the bacon is fully cooked and crispy.
- Remove toothpicks and insert cocktail picks to serve, if desired.