Roasted Red Pepper Hummus & Tzatziki Flatbread
From our Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and Tzatziki Greek Yogurt Dip to our Creamy Feta Crumbles and every fresh, colorful layer in between, this Mediterranean-style flatbread will bring a world of flavor to every slice you serve.
- Toast the naan flatbread in a toaster oven until desired crispness.
- Spread a thick layer of hummus on the flatbread, followed by a layer of tzatziki.
- Arrange the tomatoes evenly on top.
- Top with zhug sauce and crumbled feta, then drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Cut into slices and serve.