Loaded Bell Pepper Nachos
Baked bell peppers are loaded with your favorite nacho toppings and PitCraft Turkey for a unique and flavorful, guilt-free snack.
- Preheat the oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the bell peppers cut-side up in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Fill each pepper evenly with turkey, topping with the cheese, black beans and jalapeños.
- Bake until the cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with cilantro, scallions, avocado, a squeeze of lime and a drizzle of Chipotle Gourmaise.