Classic Reuben Sandwich
A good ole' fashioned Corned Beef Reuben Sandwich. Pile it high and serve on rye.
- Butter each slice of bread and place into skillet buttered side down.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of thousand island dressing on each slice of bread.
- Evenly spread Sauerkraut and place a slice of cheese over each slice of bread.
- Pile the Corned Beef on one side, then press sandwich together.
- Place skillet over medium-low heat and grill until bread is browned and crisped.
- Flip sandwich over to grill other side.